I just realized that the way that this blog is signed, losacunapataperriando, may not make sense to anyone else... I guess I will explain. Pataperros are basically globetrotters, people who are seeing the world and who are not necessarily staying in one place... That is us- not that we have had the opportunity to travel much, but it is always on our minds! We are working on getting ready to buy a place down in Chile, as soon as I get done with my schooling (3 semesters to go and counting!), and there are so many other places that we want to see and experience, that we feel like we should be globetrotters! So, even if we have to do it from our computer, via Google Earth, we are always on the move, discovering new places and ideas.
Justo me dí cuenta de que la manera en que se firma este blog, losacunapataperriando, no ha de tener sentido por mucha gente, entonces se lo explicaré. Paraperros son personas quienes viajan por todo el mundo, viendolo siempre, y no necesariamente se quedan en un lugar... Así somos nosotros- no estoy diciendo que hemos tenido la oportunidad de viajar mucho, pero está siempre en nuestros mentes! Estamos en el proceso de prepararnos para comprar un lugar en chile, tan pronto como yo termine mis estudios (y me quedan tres semestres no mas!) y hay tantos otros lugares que queremos ver y experimentar, que sentimos que debemos ser pataperros! Asi que, aunque sea solamente por el computador por medio de Google Earth, estamos siempre en movimiento, discubriendo nuevos lugares e ideas.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome! Bienvenidos! I love how you post in both English & Spanish!
It will be great keeping in touch with you this way!
Post a Comment