Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing to say...


I was noticing that I really don't have anything to say, life is just moving along, as it always does... School started this week, I have three classes, a workshop,100 observation hours, and an internship, with a total of 14 credits, which I am excited about, as it is the least amount of credits I have had so far in my college life. It is really weird to think that I have been at school off and on for ten years already... I'm so close to being done, though!
The kids are doing awesome, I think that Alin will be able to speak better Spanish than Daniel will, as she copies everything that we say all the time. When she does, she has awesome pronunciation, which isn't exactly true for him. But they both do their numbers in both languages, which is cool to me.
We had some friends over the other night for dinner, which my dear sweet husband made and was fabulous, and we sat around talking and watching movies and listening to music until 4:30 am. It was amazingly fun, our friends are from Mexico and Argentina, and it was almost like being at home in Chile.
Marcelo is still home, work has been so amazingly slow, he has been off for a whole month now- but the wonderful thing about it is that the house is tons cleaner-- he would be an awesome house husband!
As we were talking to our friends the other night, they were telling us about something that they had been told by some Jewish people about the way to get ahead in their lives financially. It was interesting, because they mentioned that no one should ever have all of their businesses be related, or at all dependent on each other. We have been thinking of what else we are going to be doing in Chile, besides me working as a teacher via internet, and were thinking of maybe starting a mini-market, or any one of many other ideas...
I have probably rambled enough right now, without saying anything that is really important to others! Anyway, life is good, just plain good....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow, you guys are night owls! I thought I stayed up late (1ish), but 4:30--holy cow! Sounds like lots of fun.