Well, on Sunday I start my new calling as the Primary President in our branch, and I am nervous! I finally have my counselors, I think, and we are supposed to be having our first meeting on Thursday evening... Two of the four teachers have been called, and it is just getting a little nerve-wracking. I am grateful for the husband that I have, though, especially since he will be teaching the 10-11 year olds, and it is going to be done in Spanglish, as we have a few kids that don't speak any English, and others that don't speak any Spanish. The whole Primary has 28 kids, with 5 in the nursery, so it's not too big, but not too small either.... I'm sure you will hear more ranting and raving...
Bueno, el domingo que viene empiezo mi nuevo llamamiento como la presidente de la Primaria de nuestra ramita, y estoy nerviosa! Creo que ya han llamado a mis consejeras, y supuestamente tendremos nuestra primera junta el jueves por la noche... Sé que dos de los cuatro maestros han sido llamados, y me esta haciendo un poco nerviosa. Estoy extremadamente agradecida por el esposo que tengo, especialmente porque él va a estar enseñando a los jovenes de 10 a 11 años, hecho en spanglish ya que tenemos unos niños que no hablan nada de ingles y otros que no hablan nada de español. Toda la primaria consiste de 28 niños, con 5 en la guardaría, así que no es demasiado grande, pero tampoco es muy chica... Me imagino que escucharán más de mis historias...
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hadn't heard about your calling yet--I hope it goes well for you.
All these new posts are great. The floor is wonderful. We are really hoping to rip the carpet out of our kitchen/dining area ASAP. Carpet in those areas + kids = disaster!
Post a Comment