Thursday, December 25, 2008

Brag Bit

So, I really just want to brag about myself for a moment- I know, that is not cool, but....... I am going to anyway. I posted earlier about how nervous I was about the semester, but as of right now, with only one of my 1 credit classes left to post, I have 5 A's and 1 A-. I am pretty proud of that, because with 19 credits it was a busy, hard, yucky semester. But I lived through it! And in two more semesters I am DONE!


Bueno, realmente quiero jactarme un momento no mas... Sé, eso no se debe hacer, pero... Voy a hacerlo igual. Antes subí algo hablando de lo nerviosa que estaba para empezar el semestre, pero desde ahora , faltando solamente una de mis clases mas pequeñas, tengo 5 A's y un A- ( Equivalen a 7's con un 6.5. Estoy bastante orgullosa de esto, por al tener 19 creditos fur un semestre bastante agitado, dificil, y basicamente fome. Pero lo sobreviví, y me faltan dos semestres mas no más para terminarlo todo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

Holly said...

Brag it up sweetheart! There aren't very many women that can pull off what you do every day!!! Kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

That is very impressive. I am proud of your for going back. Hay to go!