I got tagged on Holly's page, so here it is!
What's your husband's name? Cristian Marcelo Acuña Rivera
How long have you guys been married? two weeks shy of 5 years
How long did you date? That's kinda a technicality... We knew we were going to get married a little more than a year and 3 months before we went on our first date... After the first date we were married 5 weeks later.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Me, majorly!
Who said I love you first? Funny that, I really don't remember. I think that he did, but i'm not sure...
Who is taller? Marcelo
Who is the better singer? I know how more, but he has a very nice voice,,
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, me.
Who mows the lawn? Me, sadly enough. I hate it, but he hates it more/
Who cooks dinner? Me, usually- or sometimes Papa John's, depending on how exhausted I am from school and life!
Who drives? Him, usually- because he likes me to scratch his head and neck as he drives.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me, always!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, in his car before we had our first real date...
Who asked out who first? Ummm... once again I don't remember, it was kinda something mutual, the day that I got to Chile, some of his friends stopped by to meet me, and we all went out- not sure if i got asked out ever...
Who wears the pants? usually him, but i do have my moments
I tag Rebecca and Lori...

3 comments:
You did have a very unique dating situation! :)
Love your cooking dinner answer, and the neck rubbing one. Matt loves it when I do that too.
You guys are cute together. It is fun to learn more about you and Marcelo. See you soon!
Post a Comment