Well, it is not often that I am up at 4am on the weekends, but apparently I have the flu, so I have spent most of the night in and out of the bathroom, or at least every 15 minutes... I really don't appreciate this, I am exhausted! But I guess I will live, right? Hopefully! I decided not to stay in my bed because every time I go into the bathroom I was waking up Marcelo and Gabriel, so here I am parked on a chair in the office feeling miserable, and with no one to complain to... So you, dear reader, get the brunt of my whining...
Bueno, no es muy a menudo que estoy despierta a las 4 de la madrugada los fines de semana, pero parece que tengo gastroenteritis, entonces he pasado la mayoria de la noche entrando y saliendo del baño, por lo menos cada 15 minutos. Realmente no me gusta esto, estoy exhausta! Pero sobrevivire, no? Espero que si! Decidi no quedarme en cama porque cada vez que me levantaba les despertaba a Marcelo y Gabriel, entonces aca estoy plantada en una silla en la oficina sintiendome miserable sin tener alguien que me escuche las quejas... Entonces, tu, querido lector, recibiras la mayoria de mis quejas. Y te lo a gradezco.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sorry Keri. I hope it is just a 24 hour bug...
Man, lots of people are sick this weekend. I don't have the flu, but I feel awful, and I'm pretty sure last night was the worst night of my life. You are nicer than I am though. I stayed in bed, and every time I rolled over or sniffed in an effort to breathe through my nose, I'm sure I disturbed Matt.
Post a Comment