Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day ... Día de la Madre

Last night I got my Mother's Day gift from my husband- my kids! I have been sick for the past 4 days, and they had stayed the night at my mom's house Friday night so that I could rest and not have them bothering me while he wasn't home during the day on Saturday. So when he brought them home to me at almost 9pm last night, it was wonderful! It's amazing how much they seem to grow overnight, Gabriel isn't such a baby anymore! It really made me realize how much I love my kids and being a mother- there are days that I think they are going to drive me bonkers, but I really do love them.

Anoche mi esposo me dió mi regalo del día de la madre-- mis hijos! He estado enferma por los ultimos cuatro días, y ellos se habían quedado en la casa de mi mama el viernes por la noche para que yo pudiera descansar y no tenerles molestandome cuando Marcelo no estuviera durante el día sabado. Así que cuando él me los trajó a casa a casi las 9 anoche, fue tan rico. Me asombra cuanto parecen crecer en una noche, el Gabriel ya no es tan bebe! Me hizo dar cuenta cuanto les amo a mis hijos a el ser madre- hay dias en que creo que me van a volver loca, pero los amo tanto de verdad.

1 comment:

cornflakes said...

Oye gringa con apellido chilensis!! actualiza tu blog!!! jajajaj besos!!