So, this is the second blog that I have started, I hope to be more diligent in keeping it current than the previous one... I don't even remember what the web address for the other one was, so I am starting over completely! Anyway, I just thought that IF I got into the habit of posting every week or so, than when school starts in a month I will be better at it, and hopefully not lose it again. I am going to be doing everything in both English and Spanish, so that everyone that I care about has access........ I also plan on putting recipes and other fun stuff, we'll see how that goes! So, for now, this is officially my first post!
Bueno, este es el segundo blog que he empezado, espero ser mas diligente en mantenerlo al día que le anterior... Nisiquiera me acuerdo lo que era la dirección web para el otro, entonces estoy empezando de cero! En todo caso, nada mas pensé que si es que me hiciera el habito de escribir cada semana mas o menos, que cuando emipeza la escuela en un mes, voy a estarlo haciendo mejor, y ojalá que no lo pierde de nuevo. Voy a hacer todo en ingles y español, para que todos los que yo amo tengan aceso igual... También voy a poner recetas y otras cuestiones divertidas, entonces veremos como me va con eso! Y por ahora, este es oficialmente mi primer subida!
1 comment:
Your children are beautiful. Love those dark brown eyes. :)
Post a Comment